Monday, January 26, 2009

A "scrappy" weekend!!

I got tons of scrappin' done this weekend!! The cyber crop over at Scrap4Life really gave me the push I needed!! Woohoo!!


Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper (Hello Sunshine Collection), American Craft Thickers, Black Zig Writer, Colorbox Ink (black)


Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Fancy Pants PP (Dude Collection), Bazzill "Just the Edge" Cardstock, Doodlebug Paper Frills, Making Memories Tiny Alpha Stickers, American Craft "Puffy" Thickers, Prima Journaling Paper, White Unibal Pen, Colorbox Ink (black), buttons, floss

For the next layouts and cards, I used the gorgeous December Kit from Memory Works! I just LOVE this paper line from My Mind's Eye!!! If you are interested in receiving this kit, feel free to email me!! There are still some of these kits in stock!! You will not be disappointed!!














Have a wonderful and blessed week!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Adorable layouts and cards!