Saturday, March 7, 2009

CRAZY BUSY WEEK!!

It's been a crazy around!! Carlos had been working tons of hours and that has kept me very busy around here with the kiddos! But he took Friday off and I treated myself to a much needed massage, pedicure and manicure!!! It was heaven!!!

However, I did manage to sneak away into my scrap room after the kiddies fell asleep and get a bit of scrappin' done!! Woohoo!!

This first page I did for the Scrap4Life March "Sketch" Challenge hosted by Carla. This is Daniel during last year's spring baseball. He loves his baseball!! I think he can tell you every MBL player out there! hehe! For this layout, I used some October Afternoon papers I had left over from my Simply Obsessed's October Kit. I love these papers!!


Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, October Afternoon Patterned Paper, Sassafrass Lass buttons, Other Misc. Buttons, Scenic Route Letter Stickers, Stampin' Up Ink (Classic Black), White Unibal Pen, Black Zig Writer

Because I loved these papers so much, I decided to make some cards with my scraps!!! This first one was a lift from a card I saw in the recent issue of Card Creations Magazine. I love this magazine. The ideas are very simple and easy!! Just what I need! LOL!

Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, October Afternoon Patterned Paper, Creative Memories Circle Cutter, Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes (Star), Scenic Route Letter Stickers, Heidi Swapp "bling"


Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock (white), October Afternoon Patterned Paper, Bazzill Blooms, Making Memories Brad, May Arts Ribbon

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all such beautiful projects! I'm really loving the bright, sunny colors you've used!

~amy~ said...

Great LO and I just love your cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

tomiannie said...

What a cool layout! I LOVE that newsprint background.

Deanna said...

These are great projects, thanks for popping by my blog!

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenney said...

Love the layout and the cards! I'm so glad you got some time to relax!!