Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Some more cards to share...

Here are a couple more cards I did using the SCS Color Challenge from last week (Kraft, Night of Navy & So Saffron). This is a lift from another gal on the SCS site. I loved how my first one turned out so I did another one using a different sentiment. This time from SU!

Sentiment Reads:
In happy moments,
PRAISE GOD
In difficult moments,
SEEK GOD
In quiet moments,
WORSHIP GOD
In painful moments,
TRUST GOD
In every moment,
THANK GOD

Stamp Set: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: SU! Cardstock (Chocolate Chip, Kraft, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Whisper White)
Ink: SU! Class Ink (Chocolate Chip), SU! Markers (Chocolate Chip)
Accessories: SU! Ribbon (Chocolate Chip)


Paper: SU! Cardstock (Chocolate Chip, Kraft, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Whisper White)
Ink: SU! Class Ink (Chocolate Chip), SU! Markers (Chocolate Chip)
Accessories: SU! Ribbon (Chocolate Chip 1/4 Grosgrain)

Here's a look at the SU! Stamp Set I used on the second card...



Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! We sure are! We practically live at the pool! LOL! Good for my tan though.

God Bless You!


1 comment:

ellen s. said...

what a beautiful card.