Monday, March 15, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We sure did! We hit the Strawberry Festival in Plant City! It was so much fun and the food was amazing!!!

Here is my diva Jaz, all decked out for Valentine's Day. Isn't her outfit the cutest?! I still got lots more Valentine's Day layouts to come! I took way too many pictures this day. And of course, I want to scrap them all! hehe!

Cardstock: Bazzill (black)
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (Sweet Love), Carolee's Creations
Ink: SU! Real Red Classic Ink
Accessories: American Craft Thickers, Carolee's Creations Cardstock Stickers (Red Flourishes), Little Yellow Bicycle Cardstock Stickers (Sweet Love), Journaling Card (unknown), Making Memories Tiny Alphas, Petaloo Blooms, Misc. Ribbon & Buttons

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! God bless!

No comments: