Monday, April 19, 2010

BACK!

Wow! Things got busy there for a bit! But I'm back with a few more layouts to share. Yes, I'm still in Valentine's Day mode. haha!

This first one is a layout of my girls. I scraplifted this layout but since I did it a couple of months ago I can't remember who it was. But thank you for the inspiration!! These Bo Bunny papers were just so much fun to work with. Aren't those racoons just the cutest?!

Paper: Bo Bunny (Love Bandit)
Ink: SU! Classic Ink (Chocolate Chip), SU! Writer (Chocolate Chip)
Accessories: Bo Bunny Letter Stickers, Bo Bunny Cardstock Stickers, Stampin' Up Punch

The next is my oldest son...hiding from the camera as always. He would not cooperate with me to get a good Valentine's Day photo. BOYS! I used some old Basic Grey papers for this layout.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: SU! Classic Ink (Night of Navy), SU! Writer (Night of Navy)
Accessories: Jenni Bowlin Journaling Card, Basic Grey Cardstock Stickers, Basic Grey Letter Stickers, Creative Memories Circle Cutter (small circles), Buttons

Well, thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I can stay in scrap mode a bit longer than last. Life is a bit crazy with 4 kiddos. But so much fun! God bless!


No comments: