Saturday, August 30, 2008

Random Chaos Challenge!

So I've been stalking this blog for quite some time, even have it saved in my favorite blogs, but haven't had a chance to do any of their challenges!  So I thought I'd give this week a try!  The challenge this week at Random Chaos was to create a card with an "out of the ordinary" sentiment.  I thought it was perfect since I had just bought this stamp from the $1 bin at Michael's.  Isn't it cute?!  I will be giving it to a friend of mine who has birthday coming up really soon! Enjoy!

Supplies Used:  Bazzil with an Edge Cardstock (black), Bazzill Cardstock (white), Teresa Collins PP (Bella Collection), May Arts Ribbon, Kaiser Craft bling, Stickles, Michael's Stamp, Stampin' Up ink (black), white puffy paint

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Nancy, your friend is one lucky lady.

danni reid. said...

this is such a beautiful card, wow!

Rosanne said...

Wonderful card!

Rosanne said...

Wonderful card!

Renee Lamb said...

LOVE it! and I'm sure your friend with love it too!