Sunday, December 7, 2008

INCREDIBLE WEEKEND!!!

It was a weekend filled with many, many blessings from up above.   I attended a weekend conference at our church.  It was an amazing experience!!!  God's presence was truly in that place!!!  Words cannot describe how incredible this weekend was.  I am thankful to my God that I was a part of this glorious weekend and was able to feel his presence!!  Amazing!!!

So....needless to say...not much scrapbooking was done this weekend!  But that was truly OK with me!  However, I did get a couple layouts done last week that I would like to share!

The first layout is another layout I created using the December Kit from Scrap4Life...which is now available for purchase in The Shoppe!



This next layout is of my two girls!  Yes, Jaz has a bit of an attitude!  We call her Grumpy!  haha!  She gets that from her Dad's side of the family!  haha!  


  Looks like my twins are coming down with a cold!  I might be spending the day indoors tomorrow!  Hopefully, it is just  a simple cold and they will be over it in no time!  

Well, you each have a wonderful and blessed week! 

1 comment:

jenney said...

Gorgeous layouts!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the conference at church. Those kinds of experiences are so wonderful!