Monday, April 20, 2009

I scrapped!!!

I finally scrapped! I think it's been over a month! WOW! That's a very long time for me! Life has just been very busy these past few weeks! I did this page for one of the challenges at this weekend's cyber crop over at Scrap4Life. The challenge was to use a black & white photo! And I had the cutest photo of my niece sitting on my table just screaming to be scrapped! Isn't she the cutest thing, evah?! My sister took the photo and I did some editing in Photoshop and voila!


Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock, American Crafts Patterned Paper, Glitz Journaling Cards, American Craft Thickers, Making Memories Tiny Alphas, Various Chipboard Alphas, Stampin' Up Ink (Chocolate Chip), Chocolate Zig Writer, Acrylic Paint (pink) & White Uni-bal Pen

We used the same photo to make her birthday invitations! I had so much fun making these invitations! I totally forgot to share them! The digital kit is "Surprise Party" from Faith Sisters! It is such a cute and fun kit to work with!



If you are interested in this invitation, just let me know and I will give you all the details!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!



2 comments:

Diana said...

What a lovely layout!! and that baby is just the cutest!! the picture is gorgeous!!

Love,
Diana

PS Thanks for visiting me!

Sonia said...

Absolutely Beautiful.. love the invitation too, great job!