Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mother's Day Cards

Last night, I created 3 Mother's Day cards for this weekend's Scrap4Life Cyber Crop!! I used several of my new Stampin' Up sets to create them! I just love how they turned out! I also used some leftover paper from Scrap4Life's February Kit - Love Letters. I still love this paper from My Little Yellow Bicycle!! Isn't it pretty?!


Here is a close-up of each card! You will find the recipe for each card below the photo.



Papers: Bazzill Cardstock (black), My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters (S4L Feb Kit),
Embellishments: Ribbon, Buttons, Floss, Doodlebug Paper Frills



Papers: Bazzill Cardstock (black), My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters (S4L Feb Kit),
Embellishments: Ribbon, Brad, Prima Flower, Bazzill "Just the Edge" Cardstock

For this next card, I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch. It was a great sketch to work with!! If you haven't seen their sketches, you should head on over there. They have some really great card sketches! And I did some coloring with my Stampin' Up chalks for this one!! I feel like a kid again when I color! LOL!



Papers: Bazzill Cardstock (black), My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters (S4L Feb Kit),
Embellishments: Ribbon, Buttons, Floss, Doodlebug Paper Frills

Here are the sets I used on my cards...

Fifth Avenue

All Holidays



Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!! I hope to do some more creating tonight! Fingers Crossed!! hehe!

God Bless you all!


1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

Gorgeous cards Nancy!