Monday, May 18, 2009

Missionettes Camp "Preparing for Battle"

WOW!  I  had an awesome weekend!!  I joined my daughter and her fellow missionettes at their annual "powette" and oh boy, was it such a rewarding experience!!  It was so beautiful to see so many young girls serving and praising the Lord.  And they had such a cute theme going on!!  The theme was "Preparing for Battle" and all the girls were dressed up as soldiers!  Too cute!!  Here are some photos from our weekend....









Psalm 20:7-8 "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.  They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm."

I'll be back soon with some "scrappy" projects I did last week!

God Bless You!


1 comment:

rajah1116 said...

That's adorable! Glad you girls had fun!g