Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some layouts to share...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We sure did! We went up to Orlando and spent the day with friends and family. Fun time! Just wanted to share some layouts that I worked on last week...

This is Jaz last Thankgiving! She was just chillin' watching the older kids play karaoke.


Products Used: Bazzill "With an Edge" Cardstock, Basic Grey PP, Basic Grey Die-Cut Stickers, Basic Grey letter stickers, Black Zig Writer

Here's Jaz last summer in Puerto Rico with her grandparents. I love this line from Making Memories!


Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock(white), Making Memores PP (Chloe's Closet), Making Memories Die-Cut Paper (Chloe's Closet), Doodlebug letter stickers, Chocolate Zig Writer

And another one of Jaz! haha! I just realized all the layouts I did last week were of Jaz. Better give the other ones a turn this week! LOL! This was just a random shot we took of her on her very first Thanksgiving Day (2007). Yes, I am waaaaay behind on my scrappin'!

Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock (white), Making Memories PP (Chloe's Closet), Making Memories Die-Cut Papers, SEI PP (butterfly cut from Jolie Chocolat), Making Memories Tiny Alpha Stickers, American Craft thickers, Doodlebug Paper Frills, Chocolate Zig Writer

Enjoy the rest of the week! I'll be back with several Father's Day cards I have been working on! God Bless You!


No comments: