Sunday, May 4, 2008

Scrap4Life May Kit

The Scrap4Life May Kit is amazing!!! I think this is one of my fav kits. I just loved all the bright colors!! Tinkering Ink outdid themselves with this paper collection!!! But then again, I love all their stuff!! May's kit is now available for sale at the Scrap4Life Shoppe. Isn't it a gorgeous kit?!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to work much with the kit. Carlos was out of town for a week so I was a single mom of 4 kids for a whole week. By the time I would get them to bed...I had no energy left to scrap. These were the only layouts I was able to do using the kit.

I adore this photo of Jazalyn!!! This bazzill with an edge cardstock is so fun to use, too!!

Here's my little Jer Bear in deep sleep dreaming of angels. Such a sweet photo of him!!! I love pictures of sleeping babies! They are so adorable!

I love this expression on Bianca's face!!! She is such a character!

Tomorrow, Bianca and I have tickets to go see Disney Princesses on Ice! She's looking so forward this. I'll be sure to get pics up asap! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

No comments: