Thursday, July 17, 2008

2 Sketches 4 U

I finally had a chance to work with one of these incredible sketches at 2 Sketches 4 U.  I'm not much of a card maker but had tons of fun doing it.
  

Thanks for the inspiration, Laura and Kazan!  I can't wait to see next week's sketch!!

Oh, and I also worked on a Scrap4Life challenge..."Make it Yours".  I was inspired by Marci aka marcibun at Scrap4Life.com in creating this next layout.  I love how it turned out!


Oh, and I picked up my August kit from Scrap4Life today!!!  I can't wait to start!!  It's going to be lots of fun!!!

13 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty Nancy! I really like your work:)
Laura

danni reid. said...

this is beautiful!!!

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card for the sketch and love that big flower
Kath
xxxx

Lisa said...

For "not much of a cardmaker" I think you did a fantastic job. Excellent card.

~Nancy~ said...

Hey there sweetie! Hope you're doing ok!! It's been waaay too long since I've stopped by to look at your creations!! Love what you did with the sketch.. it's just AWESOME! And your layout ROCKS as well!!! Talk to you soon!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card!! Very striking!! :)

marcibun said...

Nancy, these are beautiful projects! I love that card, and the layout is awesome (if I do say so myself) :)

Unknown said...

Om-goodness NANCY!!! First off your card and layout is beautiful - that Piggy Tales stuff is divine :) Now you have to do one of my sketches next - I mean you can't do one of Laura's and not one of mine!!! :) see you at S4L
Big Hugs
Kazan

Lea L. said...

Your card is adorable! Love that funky little flower! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Jacey's Mom said...

Pretty card. I LOVE the layout. The colors are so good together.
Take care,
Christy

lisa said...

Just love your card and LO and what a fab blog you have too : )
lis xx

Sonia said...

Nancy I love yor work.
Nice combo colors, great job!!!

Pearl said...

very sweet creations Nancy ~ love the colors !