Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Scrap4Life July Kit -NOW AVAILABLE!

OMG!!!  I had so much fun creating with this kit!!!  I think I may have actually gotten a bit carried away!  LOL!!!  It's so great!  I was a bit skeptical about the patriotic theme but this kit doesn't have to be used only for patriotic pages.  It is so versatile!  You can do so many different things with it.  Check out the kit and the pages & cards I did using the kit!



I had a little photoshoot with the kids last weekend for the Photography 101 classes being offered at Scrap4Life.  This is one of the shots I got of Jaz.  


Here are some shots I got of Bianca from my little photoshoot last weekend.  Of course, she's got to do the whole modeling thing.  She sure is our future "Miss America".  LOL!


Here is Jeremy enjoying his first encounter with M&M's.  That boy of mine!

The next two layouts are of Daniel taken over 10 years ago!!!  Waaaaaah!!  Where does the time go?  These pictures were actually taken professionally.  They are some of my favorite photos of Daniel as a baby.  That middle one still cracks me up!


And in this next one, it blows my mind how much him and Jazlyn look alike!  


The following are a couple of cards I made with the kit!  I'm not much of a card maker but had fun with them anyways.  



You can see what some of the other girls did using the kit by visiting Scrap4Life.com.  

No comments: