Monday, July 7, 2008

Ugh! It's Monday!

After a nice long weekend, it's back to reality today.  We had a great July 4th weekend!!  We were busy, busy, busy!!  On Thursday, we took the kids to Adventure Island for a few hours.  Then on Friday we headed over to my SIL's in Orlando for a cook out and fireworks.  The twins did not care for the fireworks at all!!  Jazlyn was terrified!  Poor baby!  Then on Saturday, I headed back to Orlando to hit the outlet mall.  I'm especially addicted to the Coach store.  I bought me a very cute bangle to match the wrislet I bought there last weekend.  EEK!  Carlos might send me back to work!  hehe!  Then on Sunday we went to a baseball game and they had fireworks afterward.  It was a wonderful weekend!

I did get some scrappin' done last week!  Here are a few things I did using the Tin Soldier collection from Piggy Tales.  Piggy Tales was S4L's Manufacturer of the Month for June.

Here's my little Jeremy...always on the go!  


These are pictures I took of Jeremy last September.  I just love that hat on him.


And this photo was taken over 10 years ago.  That's me and Daniel.  


Hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comment:

~Nancy~ said...

So glad to hear you guys had a fun Holiday weekend!! And your new layouts are awesome girlie!! Loooove those adorable pictures of your kiddos!!! Great job! XOXOXOX