Monday, June 15, 2009

Anniversary & Birthday Card

Lot's of things to celebrate this month! Woohoo!! First, it's was a friend's wedding anniversary this weekend and I made her this card using this week's sketch from a Sketch for You to Try


Stamp Set: SU! Fifth Avenue, SU! Sale-a-Bration Stamp
Paper: SU! Cardstock (Chocolate Chip), Basic Grey PP
Accessories: Kaiser Craft Flower, Misc. Button, Martha Stewart Twine

And it's also my nephew's birthday this month! He turned 8 years old! Happy Birthday, Alex! Here's a little card I made for him! It has lots of balloons as my nephew is a little obsessed with balloons! LOL! I used Sketch 232 from SCS Wednesday Card Sketch Challenge for this card.


Paper: SU! Tangerine Cardstock, Basic Grey PP
Inks: SU! Pumpkin Pie, SU! Chocolate Chip, SU! Basic Brown, SU! Real Red, SU! Only Orange, SU! Brilliant Blue
Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, SU! Blender Pens

Here's a look at the stamp sets I used on my cards!

Fifth Avenue

Crazy for Cupcakes



Have a wonderful and BLESSED week!


No comments: