Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Father's Day Card

I feel so honored that people have asked to buy my cards! How cool is that?! Well, the bad side to that was that when I went to send out a card to my own dad, I didn't have any! LOL! So I put a quick card together last night and now I have to make one more for my husband! hehe! That'll teach me! Next time I better pull mine to the side! LOL! Here's a card I created last night using this week's sketch from Taylored Expressions.




Stamp Sets: SU! All Holidays
Paper: SU! Cardstock (Chocolate Chip), Chatterbox PP
Accessories: SU! Ribbon (Bashful Blue), Buttons, Floss
Tools: SU! Scalloped Edge Punch (LOVE THIS THING!!!)

So, can you tell my fav color from SU! is Chocolate Chip!! I love it!! Well, I was going to attempt that second card tonight but I think I want to curl up with a magazine instead! Hope everyone is having a wonderful and, most importantly, BLESSED week!!

God Bless You!


No comments: