Thursday, June 11, 2009

Easter Layouts

This past weekend I went to a crop and was able to get some of my Easter photos scrapped! Woohoo! Well, that gave me the kick I needed and I have been scrappin' quite a bit this week! Here are some of the layouts I have gotten done...all from this past Easter!

Here's little Miss B having a great time during our Easter Egg Hunt.


Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey PP (Euphoria), Scenic Route Background PP, Basic Grey Cardstock Stickers, Cricut for Title, Zig Writer (Chocolate), Misc. Button

Here are the twins in their matching Easter outfits. They really enjoyed the Easter Egg Hunt this year.


Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Scenic Route PP, American Craft Thickers, Making Memories Tiny Alphas

And here's one of Jazlyn...


Products Used: Bazzill White Cardstock, Basic Grey PP (Euphoria), Basic Grey Cardstock Stickers, American Craft Thickers, Making Memories Tiny Alphas, American Craft buttons, Zig Writer (Chocolate)

And here's Jeremy...

Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket (Girl Friday), American Craft Puffy Thickers, Stampin' Up Ink (Close to Cocoa), Zig Writer (Chocolate)

I have some more to share but I'll upload those later.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! We sure are! We have been at the pool everyday this week! I need some sun! LOL!

God Bless You!

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

Awesome layouts, Nancy!