Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Look what I learned to do!!!!

Well, I bought Photoshop Elements 5.0 a couple of months ago, right after getting my new Rebel and have been totally overwhelmed with it. So I really haven't used it much. But today I decided that I had to start learning this program! So I sat down and played with it for quite a while. The first thing I was determined to learn was how to create a black & white photo with some color. And although it took awhile and some asking around, I did it! I'm so excited! This is what I did.....

How cool is that! Oh, and btw, that cutie in the photo is my baby nephew, Nataniel! Isn't he adorable?

5 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh goodie!! I'm glad you got it figured out! That photo is perfect for that technique, too... how cute!

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE, NANCY I KNEW YOU WOULD FIGURE IT OUT CAUSE YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN "VERY SMART".

Megan said...

I love this! Pumpkin pictures are perfect this way! YOu figured it out, you smart girl! I was wondering why that didn't look like Jeremy to me...it wasn't him!

Janice said...

Love this!! You'll have to tell me how to do it too! I havent' tried to figure it out yet... but I so want to!! Awesome pics with your camera!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Nataniel.. He's sooo cute! And he's growing up so fast..

Zaida