Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged Again!

So I've been tagged, again! This time by Nicolle and Tracie. Thanks, girls! hehe! Seven more random facts about me (X2)....hmmmmm....let me see...

1. I'm a born again Christian! After this past year, I have realized how much I need Jesus in my life.
2. I have lived in FL for a year already, 45 minutes from Disney, and haven't been there yet. Well, I mean, I've been to Disney, just not since we moved. You'd think I'd be there all the time.
3. I'm Puerto Rican....born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago!
4. I've had long hair all my life and recently chopped it all off! EEK!
5. I like to bake.
6. I looooooove chocolate!!!!
7. I have 3 sisters, all younger, no brothers! My poor dad! hehe!
8. I drive a MINI VAN! Yikes! I never thought I'd be driving one of those things. hehe!
9. I love to take road trips!
10. My favorite food besides Puerto Rican, of course, is Chinese!
11. When I'm back home in Chicago, I have to have Portillo's Italian Beef Sandwiches! OMG....you guys have to try these!
12. When we go to Downtown Disney I have to have Ghiradelli's! They have the best Brownie Sundaes!!!
13. My parents have 8 grandchildren...4 are mine! hehe!
14. I love my camera! It's like my 5th child! It goes with me everywhere! DH has to make me leave it home sometimes. LOL!

Whew! I'm worn out!

OK...now here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I know I'm suppose to tag seven more but seems like everyone's been tagged already soooo (like Peggy) if you are reading this and haven't been tagged.....TAG, YOU'RE IT! hehe!

No comments: