Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October "Fallin' Star" Kit

The October kit is now available for purchase at Scrap4Life.com. If you haven't already seen it, here ya go:


I had the pleasure of working with Jodie from Scrap4Life in putting this kit together. It was tons of fun to work with. What I liked best about this kit is that you can go in so many different directions with it. As you can see from the projects I created using this kit...I did some Fall pages, some sports pages, baby stuff...the ideas are endless. Here's a photo of everything I made using the kit:


And because I don't know if my sister will check out my gallery (she's a bit busy), this is for you, sis:


That's my beautiful niece, Alexis. And here's another for you, sista:



This is a mini album I made of my sweet nephew, Nataniel. I used the Rusty Pickle Chipboard Album. It was a bit tricky to work with, but I love the way it turned out!

If you'd like a closer look at each of the projects, just visit my gallery at Scrap4Life.com. Here's the link: http://www.scrap4life.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8104&cat=500&ppuser=74

1 comment:

~Nancy~ said...

Girlie.. you soooo ROCKED this kit!!! Your creations are awesome!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT! XOXO