Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Memory Works!

Hey ladies...just wanted to share some exciting news!  Because I love scrapbooking so much, I have decided to join Memory Works as a consultant!!!  I actually did this a couple of months ago, but haven't really done much.  You know...that "life" thing!  lol!  However, after seeing all the new products that have been added, I have been so excited and just wanted to share!!  Their kits are amazing, too!!  Here is the September Kit:


Isn't it cute?!!  And I have the August one, too!  Which is still available for sale!  Love it!


In addition, if you check out the Fall Supplement, so much has been added...the new Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Pebbles, Fancy Pants and We R Memory Keepers!  Wowzers!!!

Because I'm that type of girl, if you order at least $25, I will give you 10% off your order.  Once you place your order, I will send you an invoice with the 10% off, once I receive payment, your order will be shipped!  It's that easy!!!

I am excited about this new opportunity and can't wait to get started!!  If you would like to get updates on new products and offers, please send an email to cndgalloza@hotmail.com.  


8 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Oh wow girlie.. how exciting is this!!! And so much fun too!!! Good luck sweetie! XOXO

mustangkayla said...

Yeah Nancy! I have been thinking about joined MW too! Hope it goes well for you...I love their products and kits too!

Theresa Momber said...

Wow, congrats on your new venture. Good luck!

ellen s. said...

good for you! love that second one!!!!

DeeDee said...

Hi Nancy!! THANK YOU for visiting my blog and the sweet comments!! Congrats on your venture....good luck!!

Rosanne said...

Congrats, I wish you much success!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, hope your new business will go well for you good luck! Love the september kit a LOT, awesome stuff.

Jenny said...

Love the layout of this! Thanks for the comment on my card over at my blog.