Sunday, September 28, 2008

S4L September Kit

Well, I finally got to play with my September Kit from Scrap4Life!  Thanks to the online crop that was going on this weekend!!!  I didn't get lots done but hey something is better than nothing!  hehe!

If you haven't seen the kit yet...here it is!  There are only like 3 kits left in the store!!  



And here is what I did with the kit!!  This kit was soooooo much fun!!!  I love the fun colors!   Here's Miss B on her first day of kindergarden!  


And these pics were taken on her last day of Pre-K.  hehe!  She adored her teachers.  I also used a sketch for Pink Sketches for this layout.  



There's my big boy off to middle school!!  Time sure does fly!  I used a sketch for this one, too.  This time it was from So Sketchy.  Fun sketch!



I also got some cards done this weekend!  I'll have to post those tomorrow!  Have a great week full of God's blessings!!

No comments: