Monday, February 9, 2009

And more S4L February Kit projects....

I'm so in love with the February "Love Letters" Kit from Scrap4Life! I can't seem to put these papers down!! Here's another layout and some cards I did with the kit!

The pictures in this first layout were taken 11 years ago! EEK! This is Daniel when he was an itty bitty baby! Waaah!! Can't believe how time flies!!



And here are a few cards I did with the kit.







BTW...this week only, Scrap4Life is giving away a package of Queen & Co. Felt Border - Hearts when you purchase the February Kit! How cool is that! Check out the details here!

Have a wonderful and blessed week!


5 comments:

jenney said...

Look how little Daniel was!! Gorgeous work, girl!

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful creations!!

Scrap with the soul said...

Is awsome. I love this paper collections

JAY ROSA said...

Muy bonitos tus trabajos...me fascinan esos papeles. Y fuiste etiquetada en mi blog. Gracias por tus lindos comentarios.

Rebeca said...

Hermoso trabajo y los papeles estan bellos!