Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some Scrappy Stuff to Share!

Whew! It was hard to get back into the swing of things after a nice long weekend! And I also started the dreaded task of potty training X 2!! I just got to remember that today was just the first day and prep myself up for tomorrow! FUN! hehe!

Here's the other layout I had done for the S4L Crop that I never had a chance to upload. The colors in these pictures made them so hard to scrap! This is me meeting my babies for the first time! Waaaah!!! They were so tiny!!!


Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Chatterbox Patterned Paper, Bazzill Flowers, Prima Flowers, Making Memories Tiny Alphabet Stickers, Making Memories Cardstock Tags, Floss, buttons, Chipboard Letters (unknown), American Craft brads, Bazzill Chipboard Flourishes, White Uni-Bal Signo Pen, American Craft Pen, Colorbox Ink (brown)

I just love the photo in my next layout. It's my sister with her baby boy.

Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Crate Paper (Prudence Collection - Paper & Glitter DieCuts), Colorbox Ink (black), Zig Writer (black)

This next layout was done for the February Guest DT Challenge over at Scrap4Life. The challenge was to use the following quote..."I love you more today than yesterday, but not half as much as tomorrow." Love this quote!

Supplies Used: Basic Grey Sugared Collection (Cardstock, Paper, Die-Cut Stickers), KI Lace, Melissa Francis Glitter Chipboard Alphabets, October Afternoon Journaling Card, American Craft Pen, Colorbox Ink (brown)

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

I feel your pain when it comes to potty training! You can do it! I think you should reward yourself with some scrappy goodness when the twins are potty trained...just think of all that money your gonna save on diapers, you deserve a present! Awesome layout!

Jens Place in Space said...

Love your layouts!!! I remember potty training days, boys are soooooooooo much harder then girls.

Anonymous said...

Nancy, doesn't it bring back wonderful memories!:) Enjoy because it will be over soon(even though it may not seem like it!:) Also, I loved the pictures of the twins in the refrigerator...too precious! And too funny! Thanks also for the coupon for Scrap4life..I bought some goodies last weekend and it was so exciting! Thanks girlfriend! Paulette

Unknown said...

Me encantaron tus LO's. Y tus niƱos son hermosos. Gracias por compartir.

Peggy said...

Oh boy training one is hard, but training 2 at the same time must be one crazy task. I love the layouts, great job as always. Hope all is well, hugs!