Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scrap4Life February Kit - Love Letters!

It's the beginning of the month and you know what that means!!!  Yep, a new Scrap4Life Kit!!!  I absolutely adore this new kit!!!  It has the gorgeous papers from My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letter Collection!  This was the first time I've ever used papers from this manufacturer and I love them!!!  Not only is this paper gorgeous but all the cute embellies just make this kit a MUST HAVE!!!  The kit is now in the Scrap4Life Shoppe and is shipping now!!



Here's a cute little mini album I created using the kit (album not included).  I've had this album from Bo Bunny for over a year now and finally put it to good use!  Love how it turned out!!  Check it out!








To get more details on the kit and to see more creations using the kit, click here!  


6 comments:

jenney said...

That looks like such an awesome kit! You did a beautiful job with it, girly! =)

Pam said...

Wow, Nancy this album is gorgeous!

Sherry Wright said...

Wow, gorgeous work!!

nora said...

That's beautiful Nancy!!Greetings Nora

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

Beautiful album! Precious, girl!

Rebeca said...

Lindo, lindo, lindo!