Monday, February 23, 2009

A Scrappin' Weekend!!

So how was everyone's weekend?! I had a fun weekend scrapping. Not lots but a few to share.

The first layout is of the twins when they were about 6 months old and NOT mobile. haha! I used the December kit from Simply Obsessed for this layout.


Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Crate Paper (Prudence Collection), Crate Paper Die-Cut, Making Memories brad, Prima Flower, Prima Say it with Crystals, American Craft Thickers, Colorbox Ink (black)

This next one was taking ay Bianca's preschool graduation. I used the title and lyrics from Steven Curtis Chapman's song "Cinderella". I love that song! Brings tears to my eyes everytime!! Again, I used a kit from Simply Obsessed for this layout. I believe it was the October Kit. I love these October Afternoon papers!!


Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, October Afternoon Patterned Paper (Hometown Collection), Bazzill Flowers, Prima Flowers, American Craft Thickers, TLC Die-Cuts (photo corner & bracket), Black Zig Writer, Colorbox Ink (black)

I love the pictures in the next layout. I took Bianca to the salon to get her hair and nails done for the big preschool graduation. hehe! She was so excited! It was cute!


Products Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper (Hello Sunshine), Prima Flowers, American Craft brads, White Uni-bal, Making Memories Tiny Alphas, American Craft Thickers, Stampin' Up Ink (Classic Black), Black Zig Writer

March 1st is right around the corner, which means a new Scrap4Life kit!! yeah!!! That's what I'm working with this week!! This kit is jammed packed with goodness! Can't wait to share!!

Have a wonderful and blessed week!!

1 comment:

JAY ROSA said...

Muy bonitos tus LO's, gracias por compartir.