Monday, December 3, 2007

Better late than never...

Last week I was so busy trying to finish up my projects for the December kit that I didn't get a chance to tell you all about my Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my house and oh, did we have a full house! But it was so much fun! We fried a turkey plus all the other traditional Puerto Rican favorites...like pernil (roasted pork), arroz con gandules, etc. And may I just add that I made some *mean* Sweet Potato pies. hehe! Here's a snapshot from that day:

One of the best things from that weekend was that my sister flew in from New York and I got to hang out with this handsome little guy. He was so tiny the last time I saw him. Isn't he just adorable in that tie?!

I think I may have gotten a little too *picture happy* because after awhile he wasn't too happy with me. Take a look for yourself.

My sister didn't seem to have a problem with the camera though. hehe!

I wasn't too sure how the twins were going to react with a new baby in the house, but the three of them seem to have hit it off just fine! Aren't these guys adorable?!

2 comments:

Zaida said...

Great pictures of the kids (and Sandra).. Glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving.. You've really gotten into the blog world..Good for you!

Janice said...

Looks like tons of fun!! Love those faces!! ;)