Monday, December 10, 2007

Scrap4Life Birthday Crop was....

a success!!! The site had a wonderful turnout! Woohoo!!! The DT girls, along with the members, did some really amazing creations! I didn't get to do as much as I would have liked but I did manage to get 2 layouts done. Here's a look at them...the pictures are old, from 98 and 99. Geez, where has the time gone?!

For the first one, we were challenge to use a xmas song in our layout and the main color of the layout had to be red. And for the second one, we had to use clear embellishments and alter them. I sprinkled some glitter on mine. Love the look of it.



I also gave this really simple class this weekend. Got the idea from the Crafts 'n Things December issue.

And just to give you a little smile to start off your week...here's Jaz playing peek-a-boo! Not because she's mine...but isn't she adorable?! hehe!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

YOU rocked the Crop Girly! I too wish I could have gotten more done! But.. it was fun to see all the creations that the challenges and classes inspired! That's what its all about!
Hugs!
Janice