Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally!!!

I finally finished my Christmas card! Because it is *impossible* to get a decent picture of the 4 kids together, I did an individual photo of each of them. I love the way it turned out. I mailed them out this morning, so you may or may not get them by Christmas. So if you don't get it by Christmas.....Merry Christmas!

Bianca and Daniel are officially on vacation for the next two weeks! And Carlos is on vacation. So the holidays have officially begun around here. Christmas gifts are bought, wrapped and under the tree. Woohoo! I hope to do some holiday baking tomorrow. And beginning Sunday until Christmas day, it will be hectic! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures! Have a wonderful weekend and if I don't make it back on here before Christmas...have a *blessed* Christmas!

2 comments:

Amy Dodd said...

The card came out so cute! Love the individual pictures of the kiddos.

~Nancy~ said...

Awww.. these pics are so cute Nancy!!!! Love your Christmas card! HOpe you had a wonderful Xmas! XOXO