Sunday, December 2, 2007

Merry & Bright - Scrap4Life December Kit

It's that time again! Woohoo! Scrap4Life just released it's December kit, Merry & Bright! I absolutely love this kit! The papers from Autumn Leaves were so much fun to work with! And the templates from The Crafter's Workshop are the best! They made doodling my swirls so much easier! I know I say it all the time, but really, this is one kit you really need to get your hands on! Not only that, but these Autumn Leaves papers are sold out almost everywhere! Let me stop babbling about the kit and just show you all a photo of it already.






Isn't it great?! Aren't those alterable ornaments from Creative Imaginations so cute?! Here are all the fun stuff I created using this kit (and I still have product left over)! Woohoo! More fun stuff to make!




Here's a close-up of some of my favs!



Look at how small Daniel was!! That photo was taken in 1998. I think Jazlyn looks so much like him. And I love this next one, too! That *snowflake* paper is just so cool! That's Bianca hard at work making snowflakes.



Here are a couple of other things I made using the kit:




This was my first time altering a bag, it was lots of fun! And like I said earlier, these ornaments are too cute! I did those swirls using the Crafter's Workshop template. Oh, and I know the photo is a *bit* old but that was all I could find for now. As soon as I get one with all the kids, I'll replace that one. hehe!


If you want to see the rest of the projects I created using the kit, just visit my gallery or Scrap4Life.com


I'll be back soon, I took some really cute pictures these past few weeks that I can't wait to share with you guys! Oh, and tomorrow I'm going shopping *sola*! My sweet husband took the day off from work to stay with the kids so that I could go Christmas shopping with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law! Love that man!

No comments: