Friday, December 14, 2007

O' Christmas Tree!

So last week, we finally put up our tree. I just love the way it brightens the house. Ever since putting it up, it has really gotten me into the Christmas spirit but also in trouble with Carlos. hehe! I've been spending waaaaay to much money on Christmas this year. I think I'm kind of making up for last year when I was gynormous, on bed rest and in the middle of a major move. I had very little Christmas spirit then! But thank goodness that's over and behind me! I just love this shot I got of Daniel and Bianca in front of the tree. Here's Daniel putting up our 2007 ornament.

But unfortunately, I don't get to enjoy the tree as much as I'd like. We have to keep the doors to the living room closed because we have two little people like this who just want to know all the ornaments down and eat the tree. hehe!

1 comment:

jenney said...

What a great shot of the Christmas tree! I love it!